With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Crooked Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Longer tread life
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.