With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Crooked Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- All Steel radial casing
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved Stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.