With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Crooked Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.