With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Crooked Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved Stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Longer tread life
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.