With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Crooked Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties