With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Crooked Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing