With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Crooked Creek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra wide design
- Irrigation application
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.