With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Craig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra deep tread