With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Craig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased casing durability
- Cut resistant compound