With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Craig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Extra deep tread