With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Craig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.