With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cora Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Backhoe use.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Irrigation application
- Deep Tread.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Trailer Use Only
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.