With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Copper Center Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort