With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Copper Center Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Irrigation application
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.