With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Copper Center Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.