With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Copper Center Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Backhoe use.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort