With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cooper Landing Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved Stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort