With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cooper Landing Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Proven Military tread design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra deep tread
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.