With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cooper Landing Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Extra wide design
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.