With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cooper Landing Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep Tread.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.