With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cooper Landing Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.