With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Colter Bay Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Increased casing durability