With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Coldfoot Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing