With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Coldfoot Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced casing increases overall stability of tire.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Siping withing tread blocks help ensure uniform wear and excellent stability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Longer tread life
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.