With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Coldfoot Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Improved Stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort