With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Coldfoot Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.