With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Coldfoot Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- All Steel radial casing
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Increased casing durability
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Cut resistant compound