With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cokeville Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Backhoe use.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- High load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut resistant compound
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Non-directional tread pattern.