With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clear Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact