With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clear Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Extra deep tread
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.