With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clarks Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Irrigation application
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra deep tread