With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clarks Point Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.