With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clam Gulch Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.