With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clam Gulch Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.