With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clam Gulch Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties