With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clam Gulch Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact