With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clam Gulch Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra wide design
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.