With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clam Gulch Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep Tread.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.