With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Clam Gulch Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.