With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Deep Tread.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.