With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra wide design
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Non-directional tread pattern.