With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.