With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.