With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Extra deep tread
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.