With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra wide design
- Irrigation application
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased casing durability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.