With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.