With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.