With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread