With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Circle Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Trailer Use Only
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Longer tread life
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Extra deep tread
- Increased casing durability