With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chugwater Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Lower replacement cost.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.