With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chugiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Extra deep tread