With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chugiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Irrigation application
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.