With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chugiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Deep Tread.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased casing durability