With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chugiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Puncture proof.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.