With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chuathbaluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Extra deep tread