With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chuathbaluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra deep tread
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.