With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chuathbaluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Longer tread life
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.