With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chuathbaluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Trailer Use Only
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Longer tread life
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.