With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chuathbaluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.