With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort