With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.