With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.