With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Cut resistant compound
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.