With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.