With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Trailer Use Only
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.