With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.