With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.