With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties