With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.