With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort