With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chignik Lagoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved Stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.