With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chevak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Irrigation application
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Cut resistant compound