With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chevak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties