With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chenega Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Longer tread life
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort