With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chenega Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.