With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chenega Bay Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Irrigation application
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort