With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chefornak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.