With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chefornak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Cut resistant compound