With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chefornak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Trailer Use Only
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort