With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chefornak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Puncture proof.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra deep tread
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.