With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chefornak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Cut resistant compound