With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chefornak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Cut resistant compound