With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chefornak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.