With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chalkyitsik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.