With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chalkyitsik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep Tread.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Cut resistant compound
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Increased casing durability
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.