With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chalkyitsik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Backhoe use.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Longer tread life
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.