With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chalkyitsik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Trailer Use Only
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.