With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Chalkyitsik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.