With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Central Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Trailer Use Only
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.