With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Central Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Extra deep tread
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.