With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Central Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra wide design
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.