With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Centennial Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound