With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Casper Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Non-directional tread pattern.