With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cantwell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut resistant compound
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.