With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cantwell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.