With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cantwell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.