With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cantwell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Trailer Use Only
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.