With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cantwell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Increased casing durability
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing