With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cantwell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep Tread.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.