With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Cantwell Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.