With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound