With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Longer tread life
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.