With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.