With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing