With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Cut resistant compound
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.