With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Optimized tread profile creates a uniform footprint.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.