With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.