With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Advanced Compounding
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.