With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.