With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- High load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Optimized tread profile creates a uniform footprint.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.