With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep Tread.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.