With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.