With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Backhoe use.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.