With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Cut resistant compound
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.