With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep Tread.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.