With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep Tread.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Unique, deep tread pattern is designed for long service life.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.