With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.