With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Extra deep tread