With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Extra deep tread
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.