With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.