With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties