With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Proven Military tread design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.