With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact