With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.