With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Extra deep tread