With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.