With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Backhoe use.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.