With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties