With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep tread
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.