With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra deep tread