With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Unique, deep tread pattern is designed for long service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.