With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties