With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.