With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.