With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.