With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Backhoe use.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.