With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Radial design construction.
- Irrigation application
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort