With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.