With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep Tread.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing