With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Canton Ohio, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.