With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Butte Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.