With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Butte Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound