With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Butte Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Non-directional tread pattern.