With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Butte Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.