With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Butte Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep Tread.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.