With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Butte Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved Stability
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.