With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Buckland Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.