With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Brevig Mission Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Backhoe use.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Cut resistant compound