With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Brevig Mission Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.