With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Brevig Mission Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.