With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Border Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Longer tread life
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Increased casing durability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.