With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Border Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Trailer Use Only
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.