With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Bettles Field Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Irrigation application
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.