With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Bettles Field Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Irrigation application
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.