With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Bettles Field Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.