With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Bettles Field Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Cut resistant compound
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.