With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Bettles Field Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.