With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Bettles Field Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep Tread.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties