With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Bettles Field Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep Tread.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Cut resistant compound