With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Bettles Field Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep Tread.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.