With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Beaver Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Longer tread life
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Increased casing durability