With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Beaver Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.