With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Beaver Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Longer tread life
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.