With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Beaver Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Proven Military tread design.
- High load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.