With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Beaver Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide design
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.