With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Beaver Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Radial design construction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Longer tread life
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort