With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Beaver Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Longer tread life
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound
- Non-directional tread pattern.