With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Beaver Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Longer tread life
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Extra deep tread