With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Barrow Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Trailer Use Only
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Longer tread life
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.