With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Barrow Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra deep tread
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.