With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Barrow Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Longer tread life
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.