With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Barrow Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.