With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Baggs Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Advanced Compounding
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.