With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Atmautluak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.