With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Atmautluak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.