With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Atmautluak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Increased casing durability