With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arminto Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.