With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arminto Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Cut resistant compound