With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arctic Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Cut resistant compound
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.