With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arctic Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- All Steel radial casing
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.