With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arctic Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Strengthened crown structure reduces punctures.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Extra deep tread