With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arctic Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.