With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arctic Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost.
- Advanced Compounding
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Extra deep tread