With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arctic Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.