With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arctic Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Unique, deep tread pattern is designed for long service life.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.