With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arctic Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Puncture proof.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact