With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Arctic Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort