With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Anvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Puncture proof.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Longer tread life
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.