With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Anvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Trailer Use Only
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.