With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Anvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Longer tread life
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Increased casing durability
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.