With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Anvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.