With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Anvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.