With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Anvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.