With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Anvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.