With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Anvik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Increased casing durability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.