With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Angoon Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Irrigation application
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.