With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Anaktuvuk Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved Stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.