With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ambler Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties