With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ambler Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide design
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.