With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ambler Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved Stability
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Trailer Use Only
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.