With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ambler Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.