With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ambler Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep Tread.
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Longer tread life
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Extra deep tread
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort