With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Allakaket Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional tread pattern.