With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Allakaket Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.