With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Allakaket Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Cut resistant compound
- Longer tread life
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.