With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Allakaket Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Trailer Use Only
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Longer tread life
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort