With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Allakaket Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Cut resistant compound
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.