With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Allakaket Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Cut resistant compound
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Extra deep tread