With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Allakaket Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.