With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Aleknagik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Longer tread life
- Extra deep tread
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.