With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Aleknagik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Non-directional tread pattern.