With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Aleknagik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Trailer Use Only
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.