With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Aleknagik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.