With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Aleknagik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.