With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Alakanuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.