With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Alakanuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Extra deep tread