With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Alakanuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread