With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akutan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Radial design construction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Increased casing durability
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.