With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akutan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved Stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Longer tread life
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.