With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akutan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact