With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akutan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties