With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akutan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Deep Tread.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.