With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akutan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.