With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akutan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Extra deep tread