With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akutan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Radial design construction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Siping withing tread blocks help ensure uniform wear and excellent stability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact