With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep Tread.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved Stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.