With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.