With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Cut resistant compound