With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.